Community Care Ministry
We are always collecting personal care items to help support the Homeless in Nashville – on an on-going basis. Please bring in donations and place them in the box in Fillmore Hall. Most of the smaller items can be picked up at the Dollar Store ($1 or less). Thank you for helping support our Nashville community!
The following items (travel size preferred for personal care items) are needed:
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes,
- Sunscreen/sunblock, Chapstick/lipbalm,
- Sanitizer wipes, deodorant,
- Moisturizer, feminine products,
- Non-alcoholic mouthwash
- Bug Spray
- Socks, men’s/women’s underwear
- Men’s/women’s prescription reading glasses
- Neosporin/hydrocortisone cream
The following larger items are needed:
Backpacks, tents, sleeping bags (available at Walmart for $8.49 currently), tents.
To request more information, please Contact us or call 615.333.1323.
If you need assistance, read Where to Find Help.